Unique adventures from the tallest pyramid in Yucatan Peninsula
to the crystal waters of the Caribbean Sea
Enjoy a complete tour with a blend of culture, beautiful scenery and entertainment; ideal for an unforgettable day during your vacation in Cancun and Riviera Maya.
Discover the secrets of the Maya city of Cobá, climbing the highest pyramid in Mexico, Nohoch Mul, and gaze at the magnificent view of the jungle, formerly reserved only for Kings and priests.
At Xel-Há, you will snorkel without limit the crystal waters of this paradise, have fun with water activities and a delicious buffet and all drinks you want.
Amaze yourself with the spectacular Mayan culture and enjoy unique attractions in the Caribbean Sea with the Coba - Xel-Há Tour!
- Certified bilingual guide.
- Visit Cobá and go up to the tallest pyramid in Yucatan Peninsula.
- Snorkel, eat and drink without restriction in Xel-Há.
Note: Activities included in your ticket.
- Box-lunch breakfast on board transportation.
- Round trip transportation.
- Access and visit to the archaeological site of Cobá (duration: 2 h 45 min).
- Certified bilingual guide.
- All inclusive admission to Xel-Ha Park (from 12:00 p.m.).
- Lunch buffet, unlimited drinks and national open bar.
- Aquatic activities and tours of gardens and paths.
- Use of the snorkel equipment with a free tube (requires a refundable deposit of $20 USD).
- Rest areas, hammocks and lounge chairs.
- Lockers, changing rooms, toilets, showers and towel.
- Remember to bring the printed proof of purchase of your tour.
- Confirm the time and place of departure of your transportation.
- Use comfortable beachwear and swimming suit, bring extra cloths.
- Your sunscreen and insect repellent should be free of the following chemicals to be use in the Park:Benzophenone, Etilhexila, Homosalate, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Octyl Ssalicylate, Octinoxate, Oxybenzone, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane. In case you do not comply with this requirement, you will receive a free chemical sunscreen sample at our information booths in exchange of yours; which you will get back at the end.
- Bring credit card or cash with you to buy souvenirs, get optional activities or acquire the photos from your visit.
- The departures of the Tour Cobá - Xel-Há are Tuesday and Thursday, from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. (the pickup will depend on the location of the hotel).
- Children under 4 years old are free.
- Children aged 5 to 11 pay half the adult ticket (must show ID at the ticket office of the Park).
- Children over 1.40 m but under 12 years of age, must present identification to verify their age.
- Reservations cancelled with more than 2 days in advance before the booking date are subject to a 10% administrative fee; from 2-0 days or in case of no show, reservations are non refundable.
- It is not possible to make the change of date the same day of your visit.