With Xenotes Oasis Maya Tour, you visit four types of cenotes, located in the Route of the Cenotes, between Cancun and Puerto Morelos. Each one has its own personality, so you will be surrounded by different landscapes, while doing completely safe and fun activities as rappelling, zip-lines, snorkeling and kayaking.
K’ÁAK’ FIRE XENOTE
K’áak’ (Fire) is the Alux of the Fire Xenote, full of life and energy. His temper is strong and passionate. His rules are easy to follow: live in the moment, do everything with passion, energy and vitality to make him happy.
LU’UM EARTH XENOTE
This hidden jewel is a cave cenote with a majestic view. It is formed by a large vault of stalactites, and only a small opening at the top, through which the sunlight is filtered and reflected on its beautiful turquoise blue water.
Its guardian is Lu'um Alux (Earth), the most mischievous and playful of all. He likes to laugh and takes care of his beloved nature. Help him to keep that joy, taking care of his home.
HA’ WATER XENOTE
Get to know the semi-open cenote, which has a diversity of aquatic life and fauna. Here you get immerse in a special energy inside its landscape full of contrasts, between the green of the jungle and the color of the water.
It is taken care of by Ha' Alux (Agua), the more harmonious and well behaved. He will always be peaceful and kind, but we recommend you to take care of the water, because it is the most sacred treasure for him. Don’t litter and use the appropriate sun block, as we don’t want to upset him in his own home.
IIK’ WIND XENOTE
Be amazed by the movie landscape of Iik’, thewind cenote, for its cylindrical shape and the lush vegetation surrounding it. Enjoy the warmth of the sun, the freshness of the water and the quiet of the jungle.
Iik’ the Alux of the Wind Xenote is the most unpredictable of them, you will never guess in what mood he will be. Just as his namesake, he is volatile, never stable and always changing direction. He wants to share the beauty of his home to everyone who loves nature as much as him.
Mysticism, nature and adventure in four different Xenotes.
Take a break from the world and connect with nature, in a day full of exciting adventures in a completely magical environment.
Xenotes Oasis Maya Tour will take you from your hotel to unveil four different types of cenotes near Cancun. A certified guide will accompany you through different activities in each cenote, to make sure you are having a lot of fun!
For those who are looking for adventure, you can rappel from the top to the clear waters of Lu’um, the Earth Xenote; Slide through zip-lines until a very refreshing water landing at lik’, The Wind Xenote; Swim and snorkel in Ha’, the Water Xenote; and enjoy the ride by a kayak in the Fire Xenote, K’áak’. Or this could be just a day to relax in floating tires and share a great time with friends and family.
This Tour includes delicious sweet bread, champurrado, coffee and fruit at the exit of the first cenote; and at the end of the tour a Glam Picnic with refreshing drinks.
The adventure in cenotes that you won´t want to miss: Xenotes Oasis Maya Tour!
- Visit four different types of cenotes in one day.
- Have fun with activities such rappelling, zip-lines, snorkel, kayak; a different activity in each cenote.
- Delight with exquisite food and drinks included.
Note: Activities included in your ticket.
- Four different types of cenotes with activities of rappel, zip-lines, kayak and snorkel.
- Champurrado, coffee, iced cold hibiscus water and sweet bread at the end of the first cenote.
- Glam Picnic at the end of all the activities (includes julienne style soup, cold bar with premium meat and cheeses, served with a variety of rustic breads and condiments to prepare your own food with salads. Water, coffee, wine and beer to choose).
- Certified bilingual guide.
- Life jacket.
- Rappel equipment: harness and helmet.
- Two towels and snorkel equipment.
- Restrooms, locker rooms and showers.
- Round trip transportation.
- All the pictures of your experience at a special price! including your photo pass before your visit you receive an exclusive price.
- Xenotes Oasis Maya activities are recommended for children from 6 years of age.
- Remember to bring the printed proof of purchase of the tour.
- Wear swimsuit, comfortable beach clothes and bring an extra clothes.
- Confirm the time and place of departure.
- The tour is not recommended if you have any of the following conditions: problems with your heart, lungs or spinal column; diabetes, hypertension, pregnancy or possibility of being pregnant.
Help us preserve and care for our ecosystem!
To avoid affecting the natural balance of the ecosystem, only the use of sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide is allowed in the Park. We invite you to join our program of using biodegradable and chemical-free products!
- Xenotes Oasis Maya Tour operates from Monday to Saturday.
- The use of the life jacket is mandatory during all aquatic activities.
- The minimum age for Xenotes is 6 years.
- Children aged 6 to 11 pay half the adult ticket (must show ID).
- Children over 1.40 m but under 12 years of age, must present identification to verify their age.
- Reservations cancelled with more than 2 days in advance before the booking date are subject to a 10% administrative fee; from 2-0 days or in case of no show, reservations are non refundable.
- It is not possible to make the change of date the same day of your visit.