Shuttle Designated Meeting Points
• Cancun Airport Terminal 3:
- Once you arrive at the airport you will go though migration, customs and pick up your bags.
- Proceed to the public transportation exit.
- Locate "MARGARITAVILLE" which is a restaurant at the exit. Your driver will be right in front with a sign and your name on it. This is the official easy to find meeting point.
• Cancun Airport Terminal 2:
- Proceed to the plublic transportation exit where you will see vehicles such as shuttles and buses.
- Locate the ADO buses pick up area, you will see the buses and a small booth.
- Your driver will be in that area with a sign and your name on it.
• Cozumel Ferry in Playa:
- Upon arriving to the Playa del Carmen Ferry, leave the port
- Walk to the ADO bus station, 2 streets over as marked in the map below
- Next to the ADO station, there is a circle (roundabout) where public transportation is allowed to do pick-ups and drop offs for both the bus station and the ferry
- Your driver will meet you at this point with a sign and your name on it
IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not leave with any person or driver that does not have a sign and your name on it. Unregistered and unauthorized drivers will try to solicit you saying that they are any company you are looking for, and take you to your destination. This is not safe and they will charge high rates upon arriving.
• Contact Us:
If you have trouble locating your driver, please contact us right away:
- SMS/TXT: +1 (786) 505-9941 (fastest response)
- Call dialing from an international phone: +52 1 (786) 505-9941
- Call dialing locally once already in Mexico: (786) 505-9941
• REFUNDS & MISSED SHUTTLES:
Please note that as per terms and conditions and to keep our pricing low, there are no refunds for any missed shuttles. If you have trouble locating your driver, get in touch with us right away through Facebook, text message, email or phone call. To view terms you agreed to when placing your order click here